GMAT online strategy session — FREE!
Considering an MBA? Start preparing now!
The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is the preferred exam for many top-ranking full-time and part-time MBA programs. Applicants to other master’s and doctoral degrees in business, economics, accounting, or other related fields of study may be required to sit for the GMAT.
The GMAT Free Online Strategy Session is a one-hour, live-online free strategy session that will provide valuable information on preparing for the GMAT. Our expert instructor will share details about exam administration, subject matter, and scoring methods. You will have an opportunity to walk through sample exam questions and ask our expert any questions. Whether you are just beginning to prepare or putting the final touches on your preparations, UD’s free GMAT Free Online Strategy Session is sure to help!
- Free one-hour online workshop covering GMAT strategy, exam topics and sample questions
- Real-time Q&A interaction with expert GMAT test prep instructor
- Minimal tech requirements to participate: Adobe Connect and Adobe Flash Player (free downloads), high-speed internet and speakers
Looking for more extensive GMAT test preparation?
- New! GMAT Live-Online Course from the University of Delaware, live-online 8-session course, interactive online format
- Learn more or register now!
Offered in partnership with Educational Testing Consultants
The University of Delaware’s test prep institutes are offered in partnership with Educational Testing Consultants (ETC), a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, ETC helps thousands of students prepare for the important pre-college standardized tests at major colleges and universities across the country. ETC provides a proven program with a record of success and highly-trained top quality instructors.