This course introduces advanced concepts in customizing spreadsheets for analysis and requires a foundational understanding of working with datasets in Microsoft Excel. Topics covered include customizing the ribbon, conditional formatting, data validation, the 10 most important functions used in the workplace, nested IF statements, macros, creating user forms, advanced charting, pivot tables and pivot charts, and the Analysis ToolPak. Students will work independently on exercises and short quizzes throughout the course.
- Gain the skill set needed to work with complex datasets using advanced functions and formulas in Excel.
- Acquire an understanding of how to present data insights using advanced charting techniques.
- Learn how to set up forms for collaborative projects in the workplace.
- Prepare interactive pivot tables for distribution on a professional level.
Who should participate?
- Anyone wishing to enhance their employment skills
- Students preparing to interview
- Anyone wishing to enhance their Excel ability