Thurs., January 17, 2019, 6-8 p.m.—FREE!
University of Delaware
2700 Pennsylvania Ave.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Meet with faculty and program graduates, ask questions, and learn more about these programs:
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate (course delivered online)
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data Certificate
- Business Analysis Certificate
- Business Process Optimization using Lean Six Sigma
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate (course delivered online)
- Essentials of Clinical Sleep Health and Education (course delivered online)
- Healthcare Risk Management (course delivered online)
- Microsoft Excel (fundamentals and advanced)
- Nursing Home Administration Regulations Course
- Occupational Safety (entry-level to executive training)
- Paralegal Institute (Paralegal Certificate, Advanced Paralegal Seminar Series)
- PMP/CAPM Project Management Exam Prep Program
- Professional Drone Pilot Training Programs (beginner to advanced)
- Project Management Certificate
- Social Media Marketing Programs (fundamentals and advanced)
- Web Developer Coding Bootcamp (.NET/C# or Java)
Refreshments will be served.
Please start your registration by either logging in or signing in as a new user. At the end of this registration process, please select the session(s) you plan to attend during the Information Session.